AIM
Kasabito

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

Umm, is it just me?

Or is the picture out of the frame? Its like, cutting the top left corner.
Besides this, I found it quite funny and original. It is true that the art was lacking at times, but you made up with the good laughs, more I say!

Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon

Its not bad

I'm a musician too, and I actually liked it. It was a simple acoustic song, wich is a new for lemon demon here, and it had substance and originality, not to mention its funny, wich made up for only being played with a guitar, and the animation was smooth and went according to the song, 8/10!

MassMess MassMess

ooooo

this wasnt that bad. You had good animation and cool deaths. You just need to improve graphics and sound

The Stick Killer The Stick Killer

awesome first

You're a diamond in the rough! that was good animation and fighting sequences. Improve sound effects and backgrounds and youre all set

Du Hast Luftballons Du Hast Luftballons

I kinda liked it

Animation wasnt that great, but the character designs were original, and the music was crisp and clear.

Lost in a Dream Episode 1 Lost in a Dream Episode 1

Very good

very good storyline and animation and I liked explanation of the different universes, deep shit man.

(2006) Klay Kamping! (2006) Klay Kamping!

hehehehe

I loved this! the robot joke part was so funny and all of the movie so random. Nice flowing movement with the clay btw

Cause for Applause Cause for Applause

It was't THAT bad, cmon

For a first flash, it was good. You had good drawings and flowing movement, unlike many other "first flashes" out there. Now you just need to work a bit on preloaders and you're all set to start making lots of good flash! (less clicking too >_>)

Counter-Stykio Counter-Stykio

very funny

even though it was stick animation it was very funny and had nice sounds

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

It was funny

dont listen to the other guy, it was funny even though it was a sprite flash.