AIM
Kasabito

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

Umm, is it just me?

Or is the picture out of the frame? Its like, cutting the top left corner.
Besides this, I found it quite funny and original. It is true that the art was lacking at times, but you made up with the good laughs, more I say!

Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon

Its not bad

I'm a musician too, and I actually liked it. It was a simple acoustic song, wich is a new for lemon demon here, and it had substance and originality, not to mention its funny, wich made up for only being played with a guitar, and the animation was smooth and went according to the song, 8/10!

MassMess MassMess

ooooo

this wasnt that bad. You had good animation and cool deaths. You just need to improve graphics and sound

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Sad

This game perfectly captures the essence of goddamn facebook addicts
Its kinda hard, but beatable. The only thing I would change would be the music (its nice and mellow but to me it doesnt go with the frantic running around of the game)
I give it a 6/10

AustinBreed responds:

The music was supposed to contrast the point of the game, in order to deliver a message.

Heidi One Heidi One

Very good game! its got sound its got great controls its got soul.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Very Good

Very good game with a good plot and awesome play, and a real challenge. I wanna see more like this

Tropicana Tropicana

Nice

Very good for a preloader or an intro. make it longer and it might be a theme for another movie :P

Bad-Atom responds:

Thanks,

I did make a longer version of the theme as well (adding layers into the background with the same main tune).